Hitting Daily Guild Cap

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Chariss
Guild Member
Guild Member

Hitting Daily Guild Cap

Post#1 » 23 Mar 2011, 22:05

We are in danger tonight of not hitting our cap for the day.... This is going to take all of us loggin in to do heroics or dailies. Please try and stop thinking of yourselves and make some sort of effort to help the guild with this. Logging on to do some dailies or running one heroic won't take that long.
Chariss- 120 Resto Druid
Carebare- 120 MW Monk
Msmictank- 120 Holy Pally
Licksalot - 120 Holy Priest
Sharice- 120 Mage
Msdeath- 90 Death Knight

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Hitting Daily Guild Cap

Post#2 » 23 Mar 2011, 22:16

OMW
The Champ Is Here.

Rocknlawls

Post#3 » 23 Mar 2011, 23:27

Chariss wrote:We are in danger tonight of not hitting our cap for the day.... This is going to take all of us loggin in to do heroics or dailies. Please try and stop thinking of yourselves and make some sort of effort to help the guild with this. Logging on to do some dailies or running one heroic won't take that long.

Wow. Really? So we are to put our personal lives on hold just to log in to a video game? Maybe some of us had stuff to do today and couldn't. Or we just didn't have the itch to log on and play today. Ever think of that?

Blndambition
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#4 » 24 Mar 2011, 01:27

Hit Cap, at about 1:20am no worries (kinda close though) might want to set up something for non raid days between now and level 23
Blndambition
Blnd - Lock 115
Bowmurder- Hunter 110
Brightstuff - Priest 120
Cthulukins - Shaman 120
Evergreene - Druid 120
Felstalkress - DH 115
Greatstuff - Paladin 110
Pandarain - Monk 110
Rightstuff - Warrior 110
Samulayo - Rogue 110
Valkarey - DK 110

ScorpionX
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#5 » 24 Mar 2011, 01:29

Rocknlawls wrote:
Chariss wrote:We are in danger tonight of not hitting our cap for the day.... This is going to take all of us loggin in to do heroics or dailies. Please try and stop thinking of yourselves and make some sort of effort to help the guild with this. Logging on to do some dailies or running one heroic won't take that long.

Wow. Really? So we are to put our personal lives on hold just to log in to a video game? Maybe some of us had stuff to do today and couldn't. Or we just didn't have the itch to log on and play today. Ever think of that?

While I don't think, that reads exactly the way Chariss had intended the comment...

Rock, Trolling is not very constructive so please feel free to leave it at the door.

We did make cap today with 90 minutes to spare...

Thanks to:
Chariss
Cremate
Blndambition
Runandcoke
Cashios
Darkrytez

for staying on late to help out.
Captain Hammer: And these...
[Hammer holds up his fists]
Captain Hammer: ...are not the hammer.
[Hammer walks out of the shot momentarily then walks back in]
Captain Hammer: The hammer is my penis.

Runandcoke

Post#6 » 24 Mar 2011, 01:31

On thursday at 12:00 am on the dot a team of Ante Meridiem members grouped up and completed this goal.
Mission: Cap XP for guild---- Success (finished at 1:30am)

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#7 » 24 Mar 2011, 01:42

Rocknlawls wrote: Wow. Really? So we are to put our personal lives on hold just to log in to a video game?

Yes, yes.... that's exactly what she said.

She obviously wasn't talking about the 22 people that were online at 10:30pm, when we asked "Who wants to do a random, we need to cap!" and only 1 person responded.

She MUST have been talking about your game/personal life balance.

People need to stop looking for fights...
The Champ Is Here.

Rocknlawls

Post#8 » 24 Mar 2011, 03:01

lol

Pretolkos
Raid Leader - Admin
Raid Leader - Admin

Post#9 » 24 Mar 2011, 06:06

Thanks to those seven members for taking the time to cap us, and for even checking to see we were in danger. I did some dailies and pugged BH last night, then logged off without even thinking to check our guild progression for the day.

I appreciate you looking out for us!

For everybody else who (like me) just kind of assumed that we would always hit our daily cap, we may want to do an extra heroic on our main or even an alt, especially on days when neither team is raiding.

Brenstel

Post#10 » 24 Mar 2011, 07:53

I did roughly the same thing but when i ask for anyone for random no one responded so I just did Brenk and Breanne daily and logged off.

Lately the wife and i have been getting less responses for our calls for daily random. So I've been wondering if there was an issue, people getting tired or are people getting clique-y?

Lithiny

Post#11 » 24 Mar 2011, 07:55

People might be reading to much into it. The content (5 mans) is getting kinda tame for people that pounded them relentlessly for the last 3 months. Which is just about right because we'll have two new ones to do in a couple weeks.

Brenstel

Post#12 » 24 Mar 2011, 09:23

WOOT return of ZG and ZA

ScorpionX
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#13 » 24 Mar 2011, 10:16

Lithiny wrote:People might be reading to much into it. The content (5 mans) is getting kinda tame for people that pounded them relentlessly for the last 3 months. Which is just about right because we'll have two new ones to do in a couple weeks.

Agreed...

But we are in the last 2 weeks of guild leveling. the cap goes away 12 days and hopefully we will be lvl 25 in 13...

More information to follow.
Captain Hammer: And these...
[Hammer holds up his fists]
Captain Hammer: ...are not the hammer.
[Hammer walks out of the shot momentarily then walks back in]
Captain Hammer: The hammer is my penis.

Shaaria

Post#14 » 24 Mar 2011, 10:35

I was watching the guild leveling all day. I think I was the catalyst to bring it to the attention of those online at the time that we weren't close to cap. At the time I mentioned something we were only at 41%, at about 6pm EST. I did some more dailies and brought my 82 alt on and did some questing until family needs called me offline again. Came back on to see 90% and did some more dailies, and we hit cap.

Nice work all!

Jenaveeve

Post#15 » 24 Mar 2011, 12:08

Hi there. For what it's worth, I have no problem helping anyway I can. I work til 6pm and it takes the best part of an hour to arrive home. I usually log on between 7-8pm and do my tb dailies and heroic every day, if anyone ever wants to join me, let me know. I have gone by myself for the random H a couple days now, no one responds in gchat. Chariss joined me in TB dailies :D However, if you guys are around hit me up, I'll tag along. I don't stay up incredibly late, I have work and kids and so on, so I do have priorities.

Anywho, if anyone wants to grind some dailies or heroics this evening drop me a line and we can do lunch. It'd be nice to get to know some of the guildies anyway. Sorry I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention last night to gchat, was watching American Idol and had people show up at the door unannounced a while. <3 Don't hate.

Have a good afternoon people :D

Return to “Open Discussion”