PVPers in the guild

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Delixioso

PVPers in the guild

Post#1 » 14 Jul 2011, 19:08

So, how many pvpers do we have in the guild that have at least 3400 resil? which is not that hard to get with the new 371 honor stuff.
Now that blizzard is forcing people to do rated bgs because they award more conquest than arenas. Will anyone be interested in doing them?

Please post how much resilience you have.

We need ranged with good cc.

So far we have:

Delixioso(warrior)dps
Irate(warrior)dps
Phrostbyte(rogue)dps
Maalwere (rogue)dps
Askett(warlock)dps

Notupinhere(shaman)heals/dps
Chariss(druid)heals
Cokeandrun(druid)heals
Last edited by Delixioso on 18 Jul 2011, 02:23, edited 5 times in total.

Rayann

Re: PVPers in the guild

Post#2 » 15 Jul 2011, 04:29

Maalpractice has his Paladin and his Rogue that he PvPs with on a regular basis. I'm not sure of his resil, but I'll remind him to look at this post today. :)

Chariss
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#3 » 15 Jul 2011, 08:25

My druid is currently sitting at 3475 resil and yes im a healer.
Chariss- 120 Resto Druid
Carebare- 120 MW Monk
Msmictank- 120 Holy Pally
Licksalot - 120 Holy Priest
Sharice- 120 Mage
Msdeath- 90 Death Knight

Irate

Post#4 » 15 Jul 2011, 10:43

I'm at 3k, but don't have any of the 371 gear yet, just basically full 365. I would possibly be interested.

Delixioso

Post#5 » 15 Jul 2011, 15:00

Sounds good, so so far we have 3 including me. We are going to need 2 more heals and a healthy mix of dps. Let's work on some more honor gear. If you drop your guild battle standard right before you win in a BG, you get more honor for the win.

Topping

Post#6 » 15 Jul 2011, 17:15

Im at 1k on my rogue, working on the gear. If you want to run some bg's that would be great as well :P

Phrostbyte

Post#7 » 17 Jul 2011, 10:57

I'm around 3k and I have 4k honor so I could buy some pieces. I am also very interested in doing rbgs.

Sacriphage

Post#8 » 17 Jul 2011, 11:29

Deeliia wrote:Maalpractice has his Paladin and his Rogue that he PvPs with on a regular basis. I'm not sure of his resil, but I'll remind him to look at this post today. :)

The rogue is worthy of action, sitting at 3700 resilience and I'm getting quite good with him. I've had some experience with 2s with DK, and with a few RBG pugs in the past few weeks.

Maalpractice's pvp set is far from complete. Not yet worthy for rated pvp. :)

Flayz

Post#9 » 17 Jul 2011, 11:52

Been pvping on my paladin on a different server this season. But he's all geared out now so I should start working on my shaman again. 4k resil with either resto or ele, don't have a team for anything this season yet.

Delixioso

Post#10 » 17 Jul 2011, 16:53

We are going to need some ranged with cc like mage/warlock maybe a good hunter for fears+ polys traps.

Askett
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#11 » 17 Jul 2011, 18:46

i got like 3200 resilience but i can get some more pieces of gear. I would be interested in rated bg's

Darkrytez

Post#12 » 18 Jul 2011, 00:24

my ret pally darkrytez

Runandcoke

Post#13 » 18 Jul 2011, 02:03

I would like to sign up. Cokeandrun resto Druid i got the Rival title last season. If you would Prefer a warlock I could come on him. But locks suck right now lol

Delixioso

Post#14 » 18 Jul 2011, 02:24

What days and times would u guys be available for games?

Blitzkreag wrote:my ret pally darkrytez

How much resil u have, dark?

Darkrytez

Post#15 » 18 Jul 2011, 04:13

I would be more available on the weekends and only a few hours during the week. resil is 3316 which can be brought up pretty easily just gott run some heroics. Just let me know when you want to do this and ill pop on. Ill get the 100 resil i need by then. I also still need to chant my chest cloak shoulders and helm for resil.

Return to “Open Discussion”