Recruiting For Amazon.com

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Nullfox

Recruiting For Amazon.com

Post#1 » 23 Jul 2011, 00:17

If you have a Degree and or have managerial experience and are currently looking for better opportunities let me know. I can get a phone call to you from Amazons finest. We are looking for Managers or HR reps bare min salary 55k signing bonus, lots of stock (Currently Going at 215 a share expected to grow to something i am not allowed to say), %10 discount, free life insurance, 401 k, great medical plan ( Health, Dental, and Vision).

PM me for more info

Irate

Re: Recruiting For Amazon.com

Post#2 » 23 Jul 2011, 04:26

Wish I had a degree in management, only got a AAS in Graphic Design.

Teleri

Post#3 » 23 Jul 2011, 08:24

Irate wrote:Wish I had a degree in management, only got a AAS in Graphic Design.

HAHA I have a degree in Management and am not even using it. (I also have no ambitions for management.)

Nullfox

Post#4 » 23 Jul 2011, 08:56

As long as you have a degree and can show strong management skills according to amazon you should be good. Just let me know if your interested in the job

Aldafear

Post#5 » 23 Jul 2011, 09:04

What if I once told someone to do something and they did it? Is that some hawt managerial skills or what.

ScorpionX
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#6 » 23 Jul 2011, 10:37

Do you have more of a formalized job description?
I am definitely in job search mode and have experience as a project coordinator for web based software development, with a strong background in BA and QA methodologies...

So what exactly are you looking for ...?
Captain Hammer: And these...
[Hammer holds up his fists]
Captain Hammer: ...are not the hammer.
[Hammer walks out of the shot momentarily then walks back in]
Captain Hammer: The hammer is my penis.

Nullfox

Post#7 » 24 Jul 2011, 12:46

Area Manager

Job Description

At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.

Amazon is seeking Area Managers for our Fulfillment Centers (FCs) throughout the United States. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.

Four key areas that you’ll always focus on are the safety, quality, customer experience, and productivity of your department.
• Review the work forecasts and determine your productivity requirements to produce during the day to meet the overall building objectives.
• Partner with other Area Managers to balance labor ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient shift while meeting all of your goals.
• Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
• Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives and Lean tools

SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:

You and your team of warehouse associates are responsible for getting Amazon customers their orders. You are responsible for ensuring that you have properly trained people, and that their needs are addressed so they can focus on their jobs.

In addition, one of the most important aspects of your job is to lead change at internet speed……innovation has made us the global company that we are today.

Basic Qualifications

• A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
• Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Direct management experience for employees and their performance
• Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who)

• Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts regularly
Preferred Qualifications

• Degree in Engineering, Operations or related field is a plus

• 3+ years management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment
• Management of a minimum of 15 employees (including payroll, performance management, work-flow assignment)
• Interest in long-term career development through assignments in multiple FCs across the nation.

Amazon offers competitive packages, growth potential and a challenging and exciting work environment. Visit www.Amazon.com/careers for more information.

Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Nullfox

Post#8 » 24 Jul 2011, 13:02

HR Manager Job Description

This role provides strong project management to various HR initiatives & company-wide HR projects including automation projects, management training and development, succession planning, policy review and implementation, etc.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

* Work with management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
* Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
* Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
* Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
* Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
* Partner with international HR team to support business unit initiatives
* Assess business unit’s human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
* Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
* Provide leadership for employment practices
* Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
* Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the client group
* Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
* Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling

Basic Qualifications

* Experience with MS Office Suite
* Able to travel, as appropriate
* Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources Management or related field
* 7+ years of experience in HR leadership role

Preferred Qualifications

* Master's Degree or MBA in Human Resources Management or related field preferred
* Experience with MS Office Suite
* Experience in the development and administration of HR compensation plans
* Experience with assessing talent
* Knowledge of employment laws
* Experience managing performance

Nullfox

Post#9 » 24 Jul 2011, 13:03

Just let me know if you are interested and PM me RL name and Phone number and i will get a recruiter to contact you as soon as possible

Return to “Open Discussion”