dragons age 2 altar of dumat

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Darkrytez

dragons age 2 altar of dumat

Post#1 » 13 Aug 2011, 10:29

Can anyone who has played and completed the DLC Legacy for DA2 tell me were I can find all 4 of the sacrifice items for the quest "Altar of Dumat." I have found the urn, knife, and crown; but having issues finding the scroll. I looked it up but it is unclear. I am the kind of person who likes to search everything. Maybe there is something I am missing?

Steelwarlord

Re: dragons age 2 altar of dumat

Post#2 » 13 Aug 2011, 16:47

I belive the scroll is in the deep roads area, like the urn. just look around that level, I'm sure you'll find it. Afterall you found the dagger in that side room :).

Darkrytez

Post#3 » 13 Aug 2011, 19:33

Ya I read that it was in the prison with Corpheus or w/e. But couldnt find it. I found the 3 on 2 toons so far. I want the acheivement so I am waiting to complete legacy until I get that acheivement on my third character.

Darkrytez

Post#4 » 13 Aug 2011, 19:33

Ya I read that it was in the prison with Corpheus or w/e. But couldnt find it. I found the 3 on 2 toons so far. I want the acheivement so I am waiting to complete legacy until I get that acheivement on my third character.

Steelwarlord

Post#5 » 13 Aug 2011, 20:13

Its before you meet up with Janika, after you pick a side in that encounter you can't go back. I'm still about 90% sure its in the deep roads area, I *think* its before you find the alter itself. Also I belive its on a dead end up a set of stairs. thats the best I can really do atm, its been a week or two since I last did it, but I've finished it on 4 differnt toons.

Darkrytez

Post#6 » 14 Aug 2011, 07:14

k thanks man I will recheck the area.

Return to “Open Discussion”