It's Official. The Transmogrification is what we thought!

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Areayewhy

It's Official. The Transmogrification is what we thought!

Post#1 » 18 Aug 2011, 10:25

link to blue post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/241 ... 3#comments

sadly i believe t3 isn't obtainable anymore.

Hayzeus

Re: It's Official. The Transmogrification is what we thought

Post#2 » 18 Aug 2011, 12:26

Areayewhy wrote:link to blue post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/241 ... 3#comments

sadly i believe t3 isn't obtainable anymore.

i hope T5 is

Areayewhy

Post#3 » 18 Aug 2011, 18:16

i think the t6 set for warlocks is really cool

Plethoras
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#4 » 26 Aug 2011, 21:48

poor blizzard so out of idea they have to bring old shit back in for ppl to farm like crazy and not loose millions of players again.....

sad blizz sad

Ninjapaws

Post#5 » 05 Sep 2011, 04:36

i do agree with you pleth, this is just a feature cause i think they are panicing, ran out of content to fast again and now are coming out with useless filler content.

BUT YOU CANT DENY and tell me that you wont be using this feature, i think its sad but im def going to make all my gear look like tier 2 dragonstalker, imo that was the best hunter tier.

Tajra

Post#6 » 12 Sep 2011, 02:31

Guild wars 2: (in development)
Transmutation:
The appearance of one armor piece can be joined with the statistics of another by using a transmutation stone.

It's the circle of rip offs. Guild wars got it from... well somewhere, (I'm not nerdy enough to know where) named it, the wow people saw it, figured if it was good enough for a new game like GW2 must be good enough for WoW and threw it in their game. Almost carbon copy. /sadface

For those interested:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Armor#Transmutation

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#7 » 12 Sep 2011, 16:42

Well I dont think they really copied guildwars at all. The WoW community has been asking for something like this for many many years. I just think Blizzard thought it was about time they put it in. Although Guild Wars might have been a contributing factor for finally putting it in the game.

Plethoras
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#8 » 12 Sep 2011, 20:59

Ninjapaws wrote:i do agree with you pleth, this is just a feature cause i think they are panicing, ran out of content to fast again and now are coming out with useless filler content.

BUT YOU CANT DENY and tell me that you wont be using this feature, i think its sad but im def going to make all my gear look like tier 2 dragonstalker, imo that was the best hunter tier.

i am gonna use tier13 i will be the only one that will have it everyone else will use old stuff heh

Tajra

Post#9 » 12 Sep 2011, 23:00

Dillweed wrote:Well I dont think they really copied guildwars at all. The WoW community has been asking for something like this for many many years. I just think Blizzard thought it was about time they put it in. Although Guild Wars might have been a contributing factor for finally putting it in the game.

Lots of games have this feature or one similar. You don't have to think they copied gw2 (I might but I'm paranoid), everyone copies everyone and nothings original anymore. My entire point was that GW2 is new and putting it in their game so WoW thought it would finally be a good idea too. Because really, like you said, the WoW community has been asking for it for many years, interesting timing is it not? Bliz seems to have a history of releasing goodies when they feel threatened rather than when people make suggestions and ask for it... for years...

Anyway, I'll probably use it too. Just because WoW's lazy and took forever to get this feature doesn't mean it won't be fun. I do so enjoy fun.

Aldafear

Post#10 » 04 Oct 2011, 12:38

Anyone have any thoughts on what leather gear would look boss on a worgen? I was thinking right now getting the stormshroud set with eye of rend as armor, still can't decide on any super sweet looking daggers that aren't ungodly hard to get

pics of stormshroud for the curious
http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/2010/ ... oud-armor/

Darkrytez

Post#11 » 05 Oct 2011, 00:41

t6 rogue set looks badass. you can get the peices non teir look alikes from bosses in hyjal and bt

Return to “Open Discussion”