I'm too sexy for my Transmog!

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

I'm too sexy for my Transmog!

Post#1 » 18 Aug 2011, 19:35

I farmed up my Transmogrification outfit today

... yeah, thats right, dead sexy.

Anyone else start farming up tier, or putting together a cool outfit? Post your pics to give others ideas.

I figured everyone would be going for T2, or T6, or whatever... so I decided to rock my own. Had to farm old school Deadmines, Stratholme, etc... for a few specific pieces in the right color. I am still browsing Atlasloot for some better gloves to farm.
The Champ Is Here.

ScorpionX
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: I'm too sexy for my Transmog!

Post#2 » 18 Aug 2011, 20:35

i'd hit it...
Captain Hammer: And these...
[Hammer holds up his fists]
Captain Hammer: ...are not the hammer.
[Hammer walks out of the shot momentarily then walks back in]
Captain Hammer: The hammer is my penis.

Brenstel

Post#3 » 19 Aug 2011, 07:55

I love it....but isnt transmorge the feature that let you change your armor pieces shapes and color and void storage the one you can store your extra armor pieces?

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#4 » 19 Aug 2011, 08:10

Brenstel wrote:I love it....but isnt transmorge the feature that let you change your armor pieces shapes and color and void storage the one you can store your extra armor pieces?

It allows you to portray any same-type item which you COULD actually wear, over the skin of your currently equipped item. So I would simply put my Tier shoulders into the machine... and put the ones I showed above on the other side, and it would transmog the image for me. According to readings, you have to have the item you want to portray, it needs to be equippable, and it can not be contrary to your currently equipped item... as in, you can't make 2h Axe look like you are duel wielding daggers. But you could make that 2h axe look like a 2h sword/mace, or a different 2h axe.
The Champ Is Here.

Shaaria

Post#5 » 19 Aug 2011, 13:51

Does it also mean that a class that can wear all armor types look like they're wearing any of them?

Hayzeus

Post#6 » 19 Aug 2011, 15:10

Shaaria wrote:Does it also mean that a class that can wear all armor types look like they're wearing any of them?

great question

Teleri

Post#7 » 19 Aug 2011, 15:26

Nnemesis wrote:
Shaaria wrote:Does it also mean that a class that can wear all armor types look like they're wearing any of them?

great question

I dont think so, I think it follows the rules like it always does; Plate wearers can wear everything while Cloth wearers can only wear cloth.

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#8 » 19 Aug 2011, 23:44

They dont want people "tricking" others with this for PvP reasons. Thats why you can't change 2hs to 1hs. So if you are wearing plate, I doubt they would let you change the appearance to cloth. But, we will see. It would be fun to see someone run up to stun lock a caster, only to be booooooonnnnnessssstttoooormmmed.
The Champ Is Here.

Return to “Open Discussion”