My New Addiction

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

My New Addiction

Post#1 » 24 Aug 2011, 23:45

I've been bored lately, and with my car in the shop I vowed to not spend any money for a little bit. I was looking on Steam, crossing my fingers that they would have something good in their "Free Games" section. Amongst the expected cheesey free-to-play games, I saw Team Fortress 2. I picked it up, and over the first couple of days I was "Meh" about it. But hot damn, once I learned to play a bit better, it has become sooooo much fun.

I strongly urge everyone to pick it up. It's free... theres no reason not to. Bell and I are always looking for more people to join our non-WoW online playing. The servers are plentiful for any of the 7 types of games to play, because since it went free everyone is playing it. The player base is still fresh, which was a pleasant surprise. because I was worried I would jump into games and just be completely outmatched by people that have been playing for a while. Not the case. The learning curve is pretty shallow, so you will be blowin people up in no time.

Anyways, this concludes my Public Service Announcement.

Gameplay Video
The Champ Is Here.

Darkrytez

Re: My New Addiction

Post#2 » 25 Aug 2011, 00:08

I have seen previews for this game on another system. Anywho kinda reminds me of the old doom games lol

Vanity

Post#3 » 25 Aug 2011, 12:23

I used to play alot of TF2 before the switch to it being free. Haven't played it in awhile, but it's a super fun game when you find a server with good players. Can you post your fav's?

Delixioso

Post#4 » 07 Sep 2011, 03:21

So i thought i give it a try since it was free. I like it so far. I'm still learning been playing it for like a week. I'm new to steam too. my steam name is delixis. I'm reinstalling it atm cuz i had to reinstall windows.

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#5 » 07 Sep 2011, 08:22

Vanity wrote:I used to play alot of TF2 before the switch to it being free. Haven't played it in awhile, but it's a super fun game when you find a server with good players. Can you post your fav's?

I don't have any fav's yet. I usually just hit the Play Now button under the Payload game. I'd love to get a steady group of us to go in there and start raping face though.
The Champ Is Here.

Vanity

Post#6 » 07 Sep 2011, 21:05

That would be awesome. I played for a few hours last night and wondered how I ever stopped. Such a fun game!

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#7 » 07 Sep 2011, 23:48

Bell and I were wrecking house as a Medic and Heavy Duo. Could use a good Pyro-spychecker and some Soldier/Sniper backup, and we got a little squad forming. I saw Delixioso playing last night too.

I play mostly after 6pm on non-raid nights, so just hit me up on steam. My steam ID is Jayrizzo
The Champ Is Here.

Teleri

Post#8 » 08 Sep 2011, 09:13

Ok I play too (since initial release) soldier is my favorite then pyro and sniper. I will keep my eye out for you two.

Merien
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#9 » 08 Sep 2011, 10:23

Cremate wrote:Bell and I were wrecking house as a Medic and Heavy Duo. Could use a good Pyro-spychecker and some Soldier/Sniper backup, and we got a little squad forming. I saw Delixioso playing last night too.

I play mostly after 6pm on non-raid nights, so just hit me up on steam. My steam ID is Jayrizzo

If you don't mind someone who is completly awful at all 1st person shooters, i might be able to join a few times.
Sorry bear rides are for Viola only.

Vanity

Post#10 » 08 Sep 2011, 19:50

Pyro is my specialty. :twisted:

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#11 » 08 Sep 2011, 23:43

Deli was wrecking the score board on a Soldier tonite. And he just started playing the game a few days ago. The team is slowly forming *evil laugh" MUAHAHAHAHAHHA
The Champ Is Here.

Than

Post#12 » 14 Sep 2011, 01:52

hell since its free ill pick it up also, even though i suck at online shooters, my steam name is arnams

Return to “Open Discussion”