Contacts

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Tajra

Contacts

Post#1 » 29 Aug 2011, 09:43

Not the eye kind... yeesh
Anyway, it's looking like I won't be back on WoW for quite a while. Since it's actually been quite a while already that I haven't played, I thought I'd pop in and see if anyone wants to join me on facebook or e-mail or something. Send a pm, I'll link you. =)

Have a great day everyone! =)

Also, I haven't seen Ljay post in a while, which obviously means he doesn't have enough to do. Therefore; your recruitment needs list is nearing a month old, replace!?!? >.>

Zerstoerer

Re: Contacts

Post#2 » 29 Aug 2011, 11:10

Hey Taj,

good to hear from ya - I don't know if you knew, but the guild actually has a FB page at http://www.facebook.com/groups/118367548189503/ that you can join, where quite a few past and present people have there real life accounts cross-linked - I think Bell or Pret have to approve you for it.

But feel free to friend me at http://www.facebook.com/beck.mike if you want also (just but a note in there who you are as I tend to ignore random requests ;-)

Stay well,

-Z

Ljay
Mythic Raid Leader
Mythic Raid Leader

Post#3 » 29 Aug 2011, 16:04

That is not true Taj! I quit playing and have took up drinking instead!

Tajra

Post#4 » 30 Aug 2011, 17:52

Ljay wrote:That is not true Taj! I quit playing and have took up drinking instead!

A noble activity. I approve! Get goin'! =)

Well I'll try the group then, even though I have a tendency to forget groups exist on facebook o_o

Pretolkos
Raid Leader - Admin
Raid Leader - Admin

Post#5 » 30 Aug 2011, 19:53

Hey, Taj, glad to see you around! I'm afraid I can't help with the Facebook group thing; I don't even have a Facebook account myself, much less ability to invite others to ours! :)

Nullfox

Post#6 » 30 Aug 2011, 21:39

Pretolkos wrote:Hey, Taj, glad to see you around! I'm afraid I can't help with the Facebook group thing; I don't even have a Facebook account myself, much less ability to invite others to ours! :)

Wait What No Facebook!!!!!!! Pret You Sir Are Not American :D

Tajra wrote:Anyway, it's looking like I won't be back on WoW for quite a while. Since it's actually been quite a while already that I haven't played, I thought I'd pop in and see if anyone wants to join me on facebook or e-mail or something. Send a pm, I'll link you. =)

If Im Good Enough To Be Your Facebook Friend You Can Look Me Up. Shyrain Dreamchaser Handy

Tajra

Post#7 » 31 Aug 2011, 16:13

Nullfox wrote:If Im Good Enough To Be Your Facebook Friend You Can Look Me Up. Shyrain Dreamchaser Handy

Of course! Everyone's good enough to be my Facebook friend. Of course now you'll have to put up with my occasional opinionated comment or inappropriate joke about serious things! Oh well... =P

And Pret, don't feel bad my bf doesn't have a Facebook either. He's still calling it "that Face space".

Return to “Open Discussion”