I tried guys :/ ... but wtf?

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Re: I tried guys :/ ... but wtf?

Post#2 » 16 Oct 2011, 08:57

I dont get it :-/

What am I missing?

Is it that he acted like he was too good for an application, but upon inspection has 0/3 of an important talent?
The Champ Is Here.

Dotmatrics

Post#3 » 16 Oct 2011, 11:57

Old school as he doesn't believe these new fangled talent thing-a-ma-bobs do anything that gold ol' fashioned hard work and determination can't already do.

Seska

Post#4 » 16 Oct 2011, 15:35

Cremate wrote:I dont get it :-/

What am I missing?

Is it that he acted like he was too good for an application, but upon inspection has 0/3 of an important talent?

yeah, but also.. how does our website not look friendly to new people.. wtf ? :/

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#5 » 16 Oct 2011, 16:21

Seska wrote:yeah, but also.. how does our website not look friendly to new people.. wtf ? :/

It's friendly. Maybe not "exciting"... but its friendly.

BTW where are the pics of Tig and I sportin our new legednaries on the main page? Two Legendaries in 1 days is pretty cool news.
The Champ Is Here.

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#6 » 16 Oct 2011, 20:16

That guy is just weird. Radical thinker, very radical.

Tharia

Post#7 » 17 Oct 2011, 05:44

I'm gonna go ahead and say he has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to the website. After all, that happens to be my field of expertise. You can't get much more user friendly with a clean cut and appropriately laid out site. Sure, ours is basic, but it's quite user friendly and really doesn't need any high end additions to make it 'flashy'. It serves it's purpose very well, no sense in changing it or fixing what is not broken.

And with his comment about apps, he's just a lazy ass looking to get carried for loot. I've seen that kind of comment before back in Crushridge far too often - always from people that performed terribly or would purposely die on every boss within the first 10-20 seconds of the pull.

Dotmatrics

Post#8 » 17 Oct 2011, 10:04

Tharia wrote:would purposely die on every boss within the first 10-20 seconds of the pull.

I was thinking that or just couldn't survive the first 10-20 seconds of the pull. :)

Return to “Open Discussion”