Need Pugging Raid advise

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Brenstel

Need Pugging Raid advise

Post#1 » 26 Oct 2011, 14:24

With our little CJ getting more independent, my wife and I'm are starting to get more time to play again. However with our current schedules and commitments we would need to pug stuff. I'm good with starting pugs and I was wanting to know what is a good Ilvl and tank to healer to Dps mix for BH 25/10 and FL25/10?

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Need Pugging Raid advise

Post#2 » 26 Oct 2011, 17:37

BH? I'd say decent players in 353+ Ilvl is fine to down both bosses. 2 tanks, 5 good healers, or 6 meh healers... and the rest DPS. The mix of melee to ranged doesnt really matter for either of the current BH bosses. Priests however, do make the dispelling in there MUCH easier. The bosses in there only have about 60% of the health that their full-raid counterparts have... and just a few simple mechanics.

No matter what ilvl I recommend, someone is bound to say it is too high or too low... yes, im sure an AMAZING group of players in all blue dungeon gear could down the newest boss in 330-346 gear. But to be safe, for pugs... 353 means they at least have a "few" raid or ZA/ZG pieces.
The Champ Is Here.

Ninjapaws

Re: Need Pugging Raid advise

Post#3 » 28 Oct 2011, 07:20

BH - like cremate said around 353.

FL - 365 atleast, but pugs i see when im logged on are asking atleast 370 alot of the times. but 365 should be fine just may have trouble getting into a group.

Return to “Open Discussion”