Save Community

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Save Community

Post#1 » 30 Nov 2011, 23:10

So the dumb asses at NBC decided to take Community off their mid season line up. Big mistake in my opinion. I love this show. Every episode is epic and funny, its just a very good show in general. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend. Especially both paintball episodes.

Anyway if you are a fan of the show i ask you to sign this petition to try to get it back on air. http://www.save-community.com

Don't let community end early like some really funny shows did. ie Arrested development

Pop Pop!

Than

Re: Save Community

Post#2 » 01 Dec 2011, 00:45

its all about ratings

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#3 » 01 Dec 2011, 01:03

Than wrote:its all about ratings

I know, But Community is fully capable of being a high rated show. It is very creative, unique, and destined to become a classic if people actually watch it.

Alrcari

Post#4 » 01 Dec 2011, 02:39

taken from one of my favorite websites: http://www.ismyshowcancelled.com

Community Pulled From Midseason Schedule

NBC has placed the comedy on extended hiatus, but don't consider it Cancelled yet.

November 15, 2011

NBC released its 2011-12 midseason schedule this week, and notably absent from its lineup is comedy Community, which has been struggling in the ratings so far this season. The network shuffled other shows around into different time periods and slotted in a few newcomers, which unfortunately left Community and cop drama Prime Suspect out in the cold - for now.

While the network won't confirm its future plans for either show, word is that Community is not considered 'Cancelled' at this point in time, and its full third season will likely eventually air in its entirety. As for a fourth season renewal, its prospects don't look too bright at this point. The show's viewership will undoubtedly have to improve if and when it returns to the air later this season.

(Source: The Hollywood Reporter)

Than

Post#5 » 01 Dec 2011, 02:51

prime suspect is pretty much cancelled, i agree that community is good, but again networks want ratings as they can sell add time for big dollars

Ninjapaws

Post#6 » 01 Dec 2011, 07:13

omg im gonna cry if community gets canned...NBC let me down with this years Community Halloween episode, but they made up for it with the following ones being so very epic.

/signed petition

DONALD GLOVER FTW!

Bellarionna
Guild Master
Guild Master

Post#7 » 01 Dec 2011, 09:31

I'm very upset that they cancelled "The Event" after the second season...

But, I also think its their own fault... They drag the show on and on and on, and people lose interest... I'd still like to know what happens though...

Supposidly the "sci-fi" channel was going to pick it up, but who knows.
-------- Stormrage - Alliance
Bellarionna - 110
Fiachro - 100
Lytheriah - 100
Barlick - 100
Kunjal - 100
Lyzebel - 100
Euphus - 100
Veylla - 100
Anatou - 100
Shalla - 100
Maevissa - 100
Kazgru - 98
Zadey (90) / Annabark (92) - Retired
-------- Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Selyndia - 90
Onetunn - 87

Alrcari

Post#8 » 01 Dec 2011, 17:00

Bellarionna wrote:I'm very upset that they cancelled "The Event" after the second season...

But, I also think its their own fault... They drag the show on and on and on, and people lose interest... I'd still like to know what happens though...

Supposidly the "sci-fi" channel was going to pick it up, but who knows.

Yeah, I was enjoying it up to that point as well. As for Sci-FI picking it up, they were still in talks the last time any news came about. Probably doesn't have as much weight as wrestling tho lol

Trialz

Post#9 » 01 Dec 2011, 17:28

The paintball episodes are epic!!! I love Community!!! This disheartens me, but at least its not cancelled!

Return to “Open Discussion”