Robots win

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Ffran
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Robots win

Post#1 » 27 Jun 2012, 20:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nxjjztQ ... r_embedded

hey btw level 90 warrior look like a hell lot of fun... pvp and raiding is going to be awesome.

Anyone else pleased with their class changes?

Elvinna

Re: Robots win

Post#2 » 30 Jun 2012, 09:09

I am not pleased with droods in MOP. ATM all droods in all specs can turn into cat and dash to move faster. In MOP it's a choice either you take that or choose other 2 talents. So I am upset about that. That's all.

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Post#3 » 30 Jun 2012, 18:08

Elvinna wrote:I am not pleased with droods in MOP. ATM all droods in all specs can turn into cat and dash to move faster. In MOP it's a choice either you take that or choose other 2 talents. So I am upset about that. That's all.

Dash is not a talent. All specs can use it. It is even better though. It Automatically activates cat form when you use it.

Ffran
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#4 » 30 Jun 2012, 21:57

so it's good then! =)

Too bad I stopped playing because they addressed a couple things that warriors were missing back in cata

in arena, a knockback

in raid mass spell reflect( to compete with the DK anti-magic bubble)

and finally they put Avatar in the game... It was the reason I started as a warrior... wanted to be a giant dwarf like in WC3... too bad blizz! you wont get me!

Than

Post#5 » 30 Jun 2012, 22:23

i havent really looked into my class changes since i dont know what class i want to app to the team with ill do whats needed though as i can have most classes to 90 and geared quickly

Ninjapaws

Post#6 » 02 Jul 2012, 00:31

Elvinna wrote:I am not pleased with droods in MOP. ATM all droods in all specs can turn into cat and dash to move faster. In MOP it's a choice either you take that or choose other 2 talents. So I am upset about that. That's all.

Drood most of their healing spells are being buffed, the only "nerf" i saw was a reduction in aoe area but it increased the amount of healing. how can you be unhappy with that

Return to “Open Discussion”