LFM Elder Scrolls Online

Mynnahok
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

LFM Elder Scrolls Online

Post#1 » 08 Apr 2014, 18:31

Amazing game IMO (see Cremate's pan of it in another topic, it's not for everyone). Super immersive, doesn't suffer AT ALL from the "just another WOW clone" syndrome, genius reworking of RPG mechanics (that frankly were stale about 3 years ago no matter how many new content patches are released) like combat that feels super hectic because it actually is (rather than just hectic graphics but all you really have to pay attention to is your UI), all the quests are voice acted, etc. I loved Mass Effect because it did a lot of the same breaking the rules kind of stuff, and ESO is FRIGGIN HUGE.

I'm at the 1st dungeon Banished Cells and having a hard time getting a group on the North American mega server, mostly because I haven't joined a guild (you can be in 5!), and because I'd rather dungeon crawl with AM folks. Oh, and get the Imperial Edition for the mount alone, super helpful.

Join up and let's kill some Daedra!!!

Mynnahok
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: LFM Elder Scrolls Online

Post#2 » 08 Apr 2014, 20:44

Oh and if you do want all the numbers, target's target, etc on your screen there's an add-on for that. http://www.curse.com/teso-addons/teso/warlegend-hud

Also recount!

Cremate
Visitor
Visitor

Post#3 » 10 Apr 2014, 00:27

I'll give it that... it isn't just another WoW clone. IMO any MMO that goes away from the targeted combat system, is pushing new ground. Granted, it's ground I dislike... but considering Wildstar has the same type of "aim-your-attacks" combat system (and I'm super-cereal-psyched about that game) I can't knock too many points off of ESO for doing it.

Though I have absolutely no desire to play ESO... I could be persuaded if a good amount of AM people did pick it up and create an AM community in ESO. I've been longing for the day when AM actually branched out into a game other than WoW. I miss the camaraderie of AM, and would love to be a part of it in a different game. But so far, WoW has been the anomaly for AM... and any attempts to bring the community to another game have been short-lived. We had a dozen or so AM members try out SWTOR when it first came out... but it just didn't "stick", and a month into it the guild (and game) was empty :-( Bell and I are crossing our fingers we can get a good turnout in Wildstar though!
The Champ Is Here.

Shaank
Mythic Raider
Mythic Raider

Post#4 » 10 Apr 2014, 22:38

Will hold out for the console version no 15 bucks a month.

Duckula

Post#6 » 06 May 2014, 18:15

@duckula
Quack! me playing some :)

Return to “Elder Scrolls Online”