AM Mythic Team : Ishnalade : Hunter (Marksmanship)

Progression into Mythic!

Monday 7pm - 10pm (mythic dungeon keys and logs review)

Wednesday 7pm-10pm
Thursday 7pm-10pm

Only 6-9 hours per week!
Ishnalade
Guild Member
Guild Member

AM Mythic Team : Ishnalade : Hunter (Marksmanship)

Post#1 » 17 Jun 2021, 23:34

Character - Main
This section is for the character you would be bringing into the guild as your main character.
-------------------------
Character Name: Ishnalade
Pronunciation: Ish - Nah - Lad - Eh
Special Character Codes:

What is your gear level: 60
Class: Hunter
Primary Spec: Marksmanship
Secondary Spec: none

Current Server: Stormrage
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /ishnalade
Warcraftlogs.com Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/51837705
Battle Tag ID: Ishnalade #1474
-------------------------

* Please make sure the armory shows your character in your main spec gear!

Raid Schedule

All times are Eastern / Server

AM Mythic Raid Team
Wednesday/Thursday = 7:00pm - 10:00pm

Invites go out 5 minutes prior to raid start. We don't pull after 10pm, though our last attempt may go a few minutes over.

Are you able to commit to the team's raid times with at least 90% attendance? Yes*

*: Take note that due to working for an ISP, I am on call during 1 week every 5 weeks, usually not called during evenings. However, in case of major outages (very rare), I may be called outside of my on call week.

Is there anything that would cause you to drop out of raiding or be permanently unavailable at our times in the next three months? No

Looking at your raiding schedule over the next three months, are there any dates that you foresee not being available (work trips, vacation, etc.)? Vacation last week of July

The Player

What is your first name?
David

How old are you?

Where do you live?
Montreal Greater Area

What is your raiding experience? Here is your chance to brag and list all of your raiding experience as far back as you can. Please only include content that you experienced when it was considered "current".

Other than CN content with Chimera and AM, I used to raid quite hardcore from the Original Wow era (40 man raids) all the way to the end of the lich king content. Then went on raiding hiatus from Mid-Mists until Shadowlands (raid burnout).

One great skill that I have acquired and keep from all this raiding in the early years of WoW is self-discipline. Raiding with 39/24 other players is hard enough to manage, it is even worse when there is no discipline in the raid. I do my homework/prep work outside the raid, and I apply myself in learning and improving (you can tell by the progression in the raid logs week after week)

Those who have seen me in action in the last few weeks of CN content with the Team know that I keep my own chatter to a minimum and, if given responsibilities to handle mechanics I make sure I fulfill them as perfectly as possible.

While own amount of practical experience in recent content is not as high as everyone else, the self-discipline acquired from the "old times" can be an asset to the team.

Guild History

What guild are you in now and why do you want to leave that guild?
Currently in AM as member. Used to be in Chimera for a while before it disbanded.

What is your motivation/reason for wanting to join Ante Meridiem?
not applicable

Have you ever raided with Ante Meridiem in the past, on this or any other toon?
yes, with this one and my other hunter (Night fae) on Zul'jin

The Character

How long have you been playing the class / spec that you are applying on?
Time played : 293+ days. This character exists since WoW's Open Beta. Has been played 99% of the time as Marksmanship.

Are you able to competitively play your off-spec, especially if it's a different role? If so, that will dramatically increase your chances of getting a spot.
Will learn to play Beast Mastery if it is absolutely required for a fight.

New Team Members

Although the size of mythic raiding team is not as flexible, we may sometimes have to ask a raider to sit because we can’t afford to have an additional tank/healer/dps in on the pull. Do you understand and accept this? yes

If you do not perform adequately on a fight, you will also be asked to sit so that the team isn’t required to carry you. Do you understand and accept this? yes

Communication

We require our members to be able to speak on Discord when it will help with communication and downing bosses. Do you have a working microphone that you are willing to use during raid to make a call-out, if I ask you do to so? yes

We require that you view the forums/discord regularly but at least daily prior to raids in order to keep up with strategies, suggest ideas, answer questions, and provide feedback. Are you willing to do this? yes

Return to “Mythic Raid Team”