PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST THOROUGHLY!
Wednesdays: 7pm - 10pm
Thursdays: 7pm - 10pm
*Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST)
This is a Mythic raid team. To be clear, I expect everyone on this team to work together and better themselves. I expect all raid team members to take criticism and self accountability with the understanding it is not an attack. We can not get better without working issues out.
Loot for raiders has changed in BfA to personal loot, but pieces not needed or have the same ilevel of a raider will be distributed via /rolls for main-spec. Leadership will prioritize off-spec pieces to people who are commonly asked to switch roles for the raid team as, for example, only healers use spirit and spirit does not switch on gear in the same way intellect and agility does.
Shadow lands introduced weapon and off-hand tokens. Once you have received your first weapon/off-hand token and you get another that is not needed for main spec will be distributed via /rolls for main-spec to the raid team.
For applicants, you will only receive loot that full members do not need for the first two weeks of your application. After that time period, you are eligible to /roll main-spec against all other raiders for gear.
For BOE's (Bind on Equip) they will be distributed via /rolls for main-spec only if the person who received the piece does not need it for main-spec. If not needed for main-spec after rolls, they will be put in the guild bank for 2 weeks. They will be available to all raiders for half the AH price for off-spec or alts. If still no one wants/needs they will be put in the AH. This helps fund materials for well-feds, flasks, enchants, and repairs.
**WARNING: If you undermine or get caught undermining the loot rules you will be removed from the guild.
1. Register with the website.
2. Copy the application below, create a post in this forum that is titled exactly as it's listed below, then paste the application into your new thread. Fill out the application there.
3. You should expect a response shortly after applying (within 2 to 3 days). All responses will be posted on your application. Members may critique your gear, spec, talents, etc. You are welcome (and expected) to respond.
4. If your application is approved, I will invite you to the guild as an "Applicant" to continue the application process. If I don't believe you're a good match for the team, I will deny your application.
5. During this time period you will be expected to raid with us, and you will be evaluated on several factors. This period (trial + initiation) lasts a minimum of 4 raid weeks, but can last up to 6.
7. If your performance is up to par and you mesh well with the team, you will be promoted to full member. If not, however, you will be asked to leave.
For any questions, contact: Ljay (Ljay#11286), Maxamix [Maxamix#1987], or Dethstalker [deth007#1357]
Application Title and Setup
Simply copy and paste the application below into a new post in this section. Once posted, members will comment and ask you questions on spec, gear, etc. We expect timely responses, so please check back often.
Please title your post as designated below. This is our first insight into how well you are able to follow directions, so pay attention!
AM Mythic Team : Your name : Your Class (Spec)
AM Mythic Team : Pretolkos : Shaman (Resto)
*Notice the use of spaces to make your title clear and easy to read.
- DBM, or other method of keeping track of boss cooldowns
- Exorsus raid tools
If you do not meet the minimum requirements, do not apply.
1. You MUST be the current max level.
2. You MUST know how to play your class well. Basically 50% parses.
3. You MUST be geared appropriately. Your ilvl isn't critical, but you have to be able to handle current content.
4. You MUST learn to die with dignity and not complain.
5. You MUST bring a POSITIVE attitude and want to succeed. Negative attitudes will not be tolerated.
6. You MUST have a stable internet connection and basic communication skills. Our primary language in this guild is English.
7. You MUST commit to 90% raid attendance.
8. You MUST check and read raid team forums and Discord.
9. You MUST have an Authenticator attached to your account.
10. You MUST look over your logs each week. To see where you can improve.
11. You MUST be over 18 years old.
12. You MUST fill out the application in its entirety. Failure to do so is an automatic pass due to not following directions.
Thanks for your interest and application!