Is there a guild team for comp?

Smokebear

Is there a guild team for comp?

Post#1 » 06 Jul 2016, 10:56

Hey all! Haven't been in WoW much lately, but I have been in Overwatch! Been playing with Sonick here and there on occasion and just curious if there's any "official" team yet for Ante Meridiem in Overwatch?

I play a mean Lucio, got 31+ hours on him alone already, and going into pugs makes me cry :'( This game doesn't have a TDM mode yet so why do pugs always try and get the most kills while staying as far away from the objective as possible!

So yeah, if anyone's interested in starting a team, post here! Sorry if there's already a post about this topic already

Smokebear#1514 is my battletag, usually on most days! Let's get an awesome team going that pushes the objectives and wins all the game!

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Re: Is there a guild team for comp?

Post#2 » 06 Jul 2016, 11:03

I had been thinking about starting a team but I listen to 5 or 6 Overwatch podcasts and the consensus is pretty much the same across all of them, you will win more with solo que. The problem is all the top teams are farming comp points for their golden guns, and they are doing it in groups of 3, 4, 5, and 6. So if you want to win, don't play in groups bigger than 2 or 3, anything higher and you're just gonna get crushed unless you're team is practicing together 8-12 hours a week.
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Smokebear

Post#3 » 06 Jul 2016, 13:11

Very interesting! Looks like a 2-4 person of Tank/Support/DPS focusing the objective might be the best bet!

So guess we have 2 people so far! You and myself :P

Since I main Lucio the support role is covered, you seem to have the Junkrat dps roll...where's our tank!

Avellyra

Post#4 » 06 Jul 2016, 21:23

I'm ferrea#1642 I play a lot of mercy. getting more hours into pharah and zarya lately.

Sonick
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#5 » 06 Jul 2016, 21:53

Zarya is so hard! She is super strong right now and I just cant play her.
Retired AM Team Raid Leader
Battle.Net: Sonick#1178 / Discord: Sonick#7560
My Twitch Stream - Druid - Warrior - Hunter

Return to “Overwatch”