Midnight: Krona: Shaman

Heroic Progression into Mythic on a light schedule!

Tuesday 11:30pm-2:30am
Thursday 11:30pm-2:30am
Only 6 hours per week
mibu
Visitor
Visitor

Midnight: Krona: Shaman

Post#1 » 19 May 2019, 12:01

Character Name: Krona
Pronunciation: Krona
Special Character Codes:
What is your gear level:417
Primary Spec:Resto
Secondary Spec:Elemental
Current Server:Illidan
Armory Link:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/Krona
Warcraftlogs.com Link:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tdgTnAymM217PDNV
Battle Tag ID: Mibu#1825
-------------------------

Midnight Raid Team
Tuesday: 11:30pm to 2:30am EST
Thursday: 11:30pm to 2:30am EST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start and our last pull may run over if a kill is close.

Which raid team are you interested in? Midnight

Are you able to commit to the team's raid times with nearly 100% attendance? Yes

Do you foresee any issues in the near future that would prevent you from making raid? No

The Player

What is your first name? Eduardo
How old are you?35
Where do you live? NYC

Here is your chance to brag and list all of your raiding experience as far back as you can. Please only include content that you experienced when it was considered "current".
I been playing WoW since BC and had my own guild where I was GM,RL AND MT. During that time we raided all the current content to the highest level from BC to Cataclysm. After that I had to quit the game due Rl responsibilities.
I came back to play on the current expansion I have heroic AOTC on this and the previous tier.
On my shaman I am 3/9 but I have experienced the first 5 bosses on Mythic.

Guild History

What guild are you in now and why do you want to leave that guild?
I was on Mythical Order on Stormrage and they were amazing and helpful people but for some reason they stopped recruiting for the raiding team before I left we had 3 weeks on no Mythic Raiding and despite how nice they were a big part of why I play wow is because I love raiding so I decided to leave.

What is your motivation/reason for wanting to join Ante Meridiem?
I am looking for a solid raiding home with a schedule that suits my current needs and your midnight team cover those needs I been looking for a late night guild for quite some time.

How did you hear about us?
Trade chat

Have you ever raided with Ante Meridiem in the past, on this or any other toon?
No

The Character

How long have you been playing the class / spec that you are applying on?
I created this shaman over 10 years ago. I been using healing specs since LK

Are you able to competitively play your off-spec?
Absolutely when it comes to the off specs of my healers I can compete with the people that are main DPS . I was a MT of my own guild so I know how get it done. And for healing specs I have leveled all the healers to 120 and used them all on raiding environments since Cataclysm

Do you maintain alternative raid ready characters that could be used for raid composition needs? If so, what class(es)/spec(s)?
I have a paladin, druid, priest,monk all over 400 i and 40+ neck level, also I have a warrior a rogue a DK and a warlock around 398 item level

What resources do you use to improve your performance in raid?
Big Wigs, Details ,Exordus raid tools, angry assignments, weak auras among others.
Outside raids I always make sure to check the current guide/video for the content that is being raided.

Last, but not least!

Why should we take you over a similarly skilled/geared applicant?
I am a team player who's also very experienced (old) :lol: when it comes to raiding I take it seriously since I feel people is using time that otherwise could be spent on other activities. I always come prepared to the raid and when requested I also can offer my input and feedback as well as I like to receive it.
Also one of the perks of having many toons is the fact I can tell what my teammates can do or can't when it comes to their class and as a healer that helps me to plan ahead.

Tell us who you are. Give us some insight into the person playing the character. Show us why we would want you here. Ante Meridiem has been around a long time and pride ourselves in our reputation. We expect applicants and members alike to keep that intact.
I started playing WoW after I moved to the States to get my bachelors degree on Software engineering I was freezing my ass in upstate NY with no friends so I created my own guild on a Hispanic server since that's my main language. To this day some of the best memories I have of this game happened on those 5 years I ran that guild. We raided all the content to the highest difficulty at the time. Unfortunately with age comes more responsibility so I had to quit the game since I graduated and moved to NYC. I recently got married last year and now we are moving to CT to buy a house and build a family (old people stuff). But I still love to game is one of the things that help me to relax.
Besides that I am a basketball fan I go to the games whenever I can regardless of how bad the Knicks are...
I also have a cat who's been with me since I moved to the States and sometimes I can't stop thinking that she is just plotting ways to kill me.
As a side note I am aware that 8.2 is around the corner so my main goal is to find a home for 8.2 with either the shaman/rogue/priest/war since I have no idea what are the needs of the midnight group. Also the shaman(Her logs my show under another name( Mibu) since when I moved her to the horde the name I had was taken Some of my characters are on Illidan but I also have some on Stormrage and I have no issue moving my characters if needed.

Thank you and hope to hear back from you guys.

Galastar
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Midnight: Krona: Shaman

Post#2 » 20 May 2019, 16:29

Hello.TOmorrow we raid at 1130PM EST time or 830PST. I will add you in battle-net and contact you for further details. Thank you

Return to “Midnight Raid Team”