Midnight raid team: Polonia: Ret Paladin

Heroic Progression into Mythic on a light schedule!

Tuesday 11:30pm-2:30am
Thursday 11:30pm-2:30am
Only 6 hours per week
Polonia
Visitor
Visitor

Midnight raid team: Polonia: Ret Paladin

Post#1 » 21 Jun 2019, 15:05

Character - Main
This section is for the character you would be bringing into the guild as your main character.
-------------------------
Character Name: Polonia
Pronunciation:
Special Character Codes: None
What is your gear level: 403.65
What is your artifact level: 45
Class: Paladin
Primary Spec: Retribution
Secondary Spec: Protection
Current Server: Stormrage
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ge/Polonia
Warcraftlogs.com Link:
Battle Tag ID: Lobardo#11334
-------------------------

* Please make sure the armory shows your character in your main spec gear!

Raid Schedule

All times are Eastern / Server

Midnight Raid Team
Tuesday/Thursday = 1130pm to 230am

Invites go out 5 minutes prior to raid start. We don't pull after 230am, though our last attempt may go a few minutes over if we are close to defeating the boss. Raid might end early if we are having difficulty on progressing that specific night.

Are you able to commit to the team's raid times with at least 90% attendance? Yes

Is there anything that would cause you to drop out of raiding or be permanently unavailable at our times in the next three months? No

Looking at your raiding schedule over the next three months, are there any dates that you foresee not being available (work trips, vacation, etc.)? No

The Player

What is your first name? Jose Libardo
How old are you? 20
Where do you live? Colombia

Here is your chance to brag and list all of your raiding experience as far back as you can. Please only include content that you experienced when it was considered "current".

Guild History

What guild are you in now and why do you want to leave that guild? I don't have guild right now, my guild just die

What is your motivation/reason for wanting to join Ante Meridiem? i want progression for me and you guys.
Have you ever raided with Ante Meridiem in the past, on this or any other toon? Yes, i raid with this guild like yesterday

The Character

How long have you been playing the class / spec that you are applying on?
i play, paladin since Cataclysm but in this expansion 3 weeks in 120 doing M +

Are you able to competitively play your off-spec, especially if it's a different role? If so, that will dramatically increase your chances of getting a spot. Yes

New Team Members

Although the size of Midnight raiding is flexible, we may sometimes have to ask a raider to sit because we can’t afford to have an additional tank/healer/dps in on the pull. Do you understand and accept this? Yes i understand.

If you do not perform adequately on a fight, you will also be asked to sit so that the team isn’t required to carry you. Do you understand and accept this? Yes i understand

Communication

We require our members to be able to speak on Discord when it will help with communication and downing bosses. Do you have a working microphone that you are willing to use during raid to make a call-out, if I ask you do to so? Yes i have microphone and i can do calls

We require that you view the forums regularly but at least daily prior to raids in order to keep up with strategies, suggest ideas, answer questions, and provide feedback. Are you willing to do this? Yes

Return to “Midnight Raid Team”