PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST THOROUGHLY!
Tuesday = 6:45pm invites, 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Wednesday= 6:45pm invites, 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Thursday= 6:45pm invites, 7:00pm to 10:00pm
*Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST)
1. Register with the website.
2. Copy the application below, create a post in this forum that is titled exactly as it's listed below, then paste the application into your new thread. Fill out the application there.
3. You should expect a response shortly after applying (within 2 to 3 days). All responses will be posted on your application. Members will critique your gear, spec, talents, etc. You are welcome (and expected) to respond.
4. After your application is received, your forum permission will be bumped up and you will see your application in the "Applicants" section on the forums under the respective team you applied for (AM Raid Team) (PM Raid Team). You will gain access to that section shortly after applying.
5. If your application is approved, you will be set up with an interview on Discord with one or more of the Raid Leaders. If your interview goes well, we will schedule you for a trial run. We have great pride in our guild tag and will not invite anyone without an interview.
6. If your trial run goes well, we will invite you to the guild as an "Applicant" to continue the application process. If we feel you don't have what the team is looking for we will deny your application.
7. During this time period you will be expected to raid with us, and you will be evaluated on several factors. This period (trial + initiation) lasts a minimum of 4 raid weeks.
8. If we are satisfied with your performance, you will be promoted to full member. If, however we are not satisfied, we will ask you to leave.
For any questions, contact:
Application Title and Setup
Simply copy and paste the application below into a new post in this section. Once posted, members will comment and ask you questions on spec, gear, etc. We expect timely responses, so please check back often.
Please title your post as designated below. This is our first insight into how well you are able to follow directions, so pay attention!
AM Raid Team = "AM : Your name : Your Class (Spec)"
AM : Fiachro : Paladin (Holy)
PM Raid Team = "PM : Your name : Your Class (Spec)"
PM : Bellarionna : Shaman (Restoration)
*Notice the use of spaces to make your title clear and easy to read.
Simply copy and paste the application below into a new private message to the respective raid leader(s) listed above.
We will entertain group applications, however, you must understand the following requirements:
1. Each member applies separately
2. A majority of the individuals must meet current team needs
3. All members must be able to perform 100%
4. All members must be able to attend 100% of raids during trial period, 90% afterwards (barring any RL crisis, of course)
5. The "group" gets the benefit of being looked at together, however, we can't guarantee that attendance / performance / behavior factors could force one of the group members out down the line. There is no "all or none" catch involved beyond the application period. We will decide to either try out and potential initiate the entire group or decline the entire group based on the application phase, however, if some one doesn't make it through the 4-5 week trial / initiate period the other individuals must guarantee they won't leave.
- VEM or DBM (Personal Preference, but one or the other IS Required)
- Weak Auras
- Angry Assignments
(You must have the current versions!)
If you do not meet the minimum requirements, do not apply.
1. You MUST be level 120.
2. You MUST know how to play your class to the fullest.
3. You MUST have at least some experience with current raid content.
4. You MUST be geared appropriately. Your ilvl isn't critical, but you have to be able to handle current content.
5. You MUST learn to die with dignity and not complain about repair bills.
6. You MUST bring a positive attitude and want to succeed. Negative attitudes will not be tolerated.
7. You MUST be willing to buy or farm your own resist gear (or specialty sets) when asked.
8. You MUST have a stable internet connection and basic communication skills. Our primary language in this guild is English.
9. You MUST be willing to re-spec to any talent tree needed by the guild.
10. You MUST install the required software listed above.
11. You MUST commit to 80% raid attendance(or REALLY close to it).
12. You MUST check and read raid team forums.
13. You MUST have an Authenticator attached to your account.
14. You MUST be 18 or over.