Secondary Spec: none
Current Server: Stormrage
Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... critmyself
Warcraftlogs.com Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
Battle Tag ID: DontBeAnAss#1843
-------------------------

Which raid team are you interested in?
PM

Are you able to commit to the team's raid times with nearly 100% attendance?
Yes

Do you foresee any issues in the near future that would prevent you from making raid?
No

The Player

What is your first name? Jordan
How old are you? 26
Where do you live? Virginia

Here is your chance to brag and list all of your raiding experience as far back as you can. Please only include content that you experienced when it was considered "current".
I have only been raiding since Cataclysm. I began raiding more seriously in Mists of Pandaria with Summit on Bleeding Hollow through Throne of Thunder at which point we were around top 10 on the server for the duration of my raid time with them. I raided with them up until Seige of Orgrimmar. After MoP I slowed playing WoW until BFA at which point I began raiding with Profit, my current guild.

Guild History

What guild are you in now and why do you want to leave that guild?
My current guild is Profit on Bleeding Hollow. I actually enjoy the atmosphere and people in this guild a lot. The only problem is the guild as a whole is not focused enough on progression, they would be considered more casual. Although the people are great, the progression and commitment to raiding is not where I would like it to be. The raid leader himself would even sometimes arrive to raid 15 minutes late due to playing Call of Duty, to name a single occurrence that bothered me. What I hope to find it a guild that is fun, but also centered around progressing and fully committing to the current raid tier.

What is your motivation/reason for wanting to join Ante Meridiem?
The progression is there, the raid times work well, and I feel confident your guild as a whole matches my commitment to raiding and the raid team.

How did you hear about us?
A friend

Have you ever raided with Ante Meridiem in the past, on this or any other toon?
No

The Character

How long have you been playing the class / spec that you are applying on?
I've been playing a Holy Paladin since late Cata.

Are you able to competitively play your off-spec?
More often than not, no. I have always played a healer, and very rarely was I called on to DPS in a raid setting.

Do you maintain alternative raid ready characters that could be used for raid composition needs? If so, what class(es)/spec(s)?
-Max level Mistweaver that I played in legion that could be geared and played if need be.

What resources do you use to improve your performance in raid?
Wowanalyzer, Warcraft Logs, and the Holy Paladin discord.

Last, but not least!

Why should we take you over a similarly skilled/geared applicant?
For the time I have spent raiding in this game, I consider myself a highly skilled and competitive player. I know when to joke, and I know when to be serious. I'm always willing to give suggestions or input, but again, I know when to do so. I'm here like anyone else that raid to make progress, and I do whatever I'm told to make it so. If I make a mistake, there is an extremely low chance I will make that same mistake again. I'm here for fun, and to down bosses.

Numerical
Raid Leader - PM
Raid Leader - PM

Re: PM : Icritmyself : Paladin (Holy)

Post#2 » 30 Dec 2018, 11:59

Hey

Interested in chatting with you. Have added you on battlenet, give me some days and times (earlier the better) where i can chat with you in discord.
Numerical - 110 Resto Druid.
Vionnet - 110 Resto Shaman
Guccii - 110 Holy/Disc Priest
Cavanagh - 110 Holy/Prot Pally
Capucci - 110 Blood DK
Versatchi - 110 Hunter
Mishika - 110 Warlock
Neave - 110 Mage
Prisha 110 Monk

Return to “PM Raid Team (PM20)”