RiP

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

RiP

Post#1 » 25 Nov 2014, 20:35

You will be missed :'(

Dillweed
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: RiP

Post#2 » 26 Nov 2014, 12:18

You literally got EVERY OTHER ability buffed.

You can live without it.

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#3 » 26 Nov 2014, 13:39

Welcome to lock, one ability nerfed 60% while each other one is buffed = close to a 20% nerf and a huge aoe dps nerf (aoe is no exsistent in destro without Charred Remains)

You literally got EVERY OTHER ability buffed.

you don't understand the implications of what blizzard did with this. This nerf essential nerfed burning ember generation meaning: less chaos bolts or shadowburn. not to mention RoF was just under CB in our total damage.

Just to put it into perspective, my melee swing as a healer, hits for more than RoF after this nerf, and it's supposed to be our go to aoe spell (especially when it costs 25% mana)

Either way we will survive!

Ogriku

Post#4 » 27 Nov 2014, 08:02

THIS IS ALL I EVER SEE FROM MAG EVERY TIME SOMETHING HAPPENS TO LOCKS.....COULD GET BUFFED 100% ON EVERY SPELL AND 1% IN ANOTHER. THE 1% "DESTROYS" THEM

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#5 » 27 Nov 2014, 15:59

its funny how I see the same thing from you whenever something happens to hunters.

Ogriku

Post#6 » 28 Nov 2014, 10:33

It's funny that i've only complained once about hunters and had a very good reason to. You know your right about unfair nerfs when blizzard comes out and says, "we fucked up, ur our #1 priority now"

Don't do it every patch note sorry!

Skullknight

Post#7 » 01 Dec 2014, 11:21

Ogriku wrote:It's funny that i've only complained once about hunters and had a very good reason to. You know your right about unfair nerfs when blizzard comes out and says, "we fucked up, ur our #1 priority now"

Don't do it every patch note sorry!

In all seriousness though, this RoF nerf actually is a huge deal, it's just not obvious to anyone other than high end locks. Remember it's not the nerf to the damage component that matters so much as the removal of it's ability to generate burning embers.

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#8 » 01 Dec 2014, 15:50

In all seriousness though, this RoF nerf actually is a huge deal, it's just not obvious to anyone other than high end locks. Remember it's not the nerf to the damage component that matters so much as the removal of it's ability to generate burning embers.

Thank you someone who understands! :)

This comment x1000

The lock community will adapt though, I've already found a stable build thats good for Cleave and Single target. Unfortunately people already flamed blizzard for it without doing sims and research, and have plagued the warlock community with a bad rep in the past few weeks. On top of the fact that theres a current mass migration of locks to other classes because of the sweeping mechanics changes to all the specs.

I'm kind of dissapointed a lot of the top end locks are also switching to different classes for various reasons, its pretty sad to see.

Return to “Open Discussion”