CMs Gold

Open discussions about anything! Let's keep it Rated R (or better)!
Veragee

Re: CMs Gold

Post#16 » 10 Jul 2015, 17:43

No magnifey that would be awesome if you could tank on your dk. As long as you can Death strike and AMS then you are all good. Houtoku again well just see how tomorrow goes if you are not on then well find someone to fill in and guage how this is going to be. We can talk more during raid tonight.

Wildling

Post#17 » 10 Jul 2015, 19:13

sounds like we might have a full team after all. Lets go in and get some golds along with guild CM achievements =D

Veragee

Post#18 » 10 Jul 2015, 19:46

Yeah I would prefer to get the achieves with the guild and help people get this done, especially since i need some tmog weapons!!!!! If anyone else is interested please don't hesitate this isn't for everyone but the rewards are awesome and its a feat of strength. It will take time and dedication.

Veragee

Post#19 » 11 Jul 2015, 15:24

Cancelled today, not a big deal. I will be on all afternoon tomorrow trying to get this going. Please if you are interested don't hesitate to talk to me.

Magnifeye
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#20 » 11 Jul 2015, 15:29

Sorry about today, was a no go for me. I'll try and be on tomorrow, but I think there's an archimonde normal run that I'd rather go to.

Wildling

Post#21 » 17 Jul 2015, 19:43

So whats the update on this, are you guys still up for this ?

Lets get this off the ground...

Jaedaddy

Post#22 » 17 Jul 2015, 19:57

Tomorrow right? I am still down! +Guild needs for weekly achieve!

Discosupafly

Post#23 » 05 Aug 2015, 15:43

add me as an alternate to the group, i'd like to get these done on disco.

Jaedaddy

Post#24 » 05 Aug 2015, 17:29

Unfortunately, these never got off the ground :-(

Veragee

Post#25 » 05 Aug 2015, 17:36

This is still open just need some feedback when you guys are available. I have meet a few cm gold carry groups so have fillers if needed if the time is right.

Dbl
Guild Friend
Guild Friend

Post#26 » 10 Aug 2015, 09:30

Count me in. Frost mage here. I did all Panda golds and I want to start working on these. I am usually available 4 evenings (Wed,Thu, Fri, Sat) and weekend afternoons. (I raid with PM team)

Wildling

Post#27 » 10 Aug 2015, 10:35

Hi Veragee, Im still interested in running these if im not raiding that moment. Please pm me when you setting up a run.

Return to “Open Discussion”